Sunday, December 03, 2006

Native American Social Studies

Osiyo,
Archaeolink has a large listing of Native American Social Studies. I haven't read much of it yet. There are 75 to 100 tribes or societies listed (that's without my actually having counted them, just an at a glance guess) and hundreds of web pages sources. We will each have to use our own judgement on the value of the individual sites but it was such a large resource I thought I'd share it with you.
http://www.archaeolink.com/native_americans_american_indian_general_resources.htm

Also at the bottom of this page there is a place where it has:
Subscribe to: Posts Atom
If you click on it and subscribe it will let you know when this blog is updated. I've been sending out emails in the hope of generating interest but I will "where out my welcome" if I keep it up indefinitely. If you don't want to subscribe to the feeds (that's what atom is), then you can email me if you'd like to continue getting the email updates. My addy is kimis@bellsouth.net

sigigi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your plants are going to want food and nutrients as soon as they.
It could be set up as a government program or company incentive.

American Container Homes does not produce panel kit homes.


Feel free to visit my homepage บ้านน็อคดาวน์ ราคาถูก